Sunrise Yoga Studio offers variety of yoga classes that are suitable for individual of all experience levels and ages.
- If you are a new student, please fill out a registration form.
- Inform teacher of any injuries or conditions.
- Everyone sign in on the sheet; fill in your pass card.
- Keep shoes off practice area.
- Stow non essential items in the designated areas to keep clutter away from the practicing area.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move in.
- Classes are always barefooted and sticky mats are required. If you do not have one, a rental mat is available.
- It is beneficial to drink lots of water before and after class to help stay hydrated and to flush toxins.
- If you need to leave early, inform your teacher before class begins and take some time for your savasana (resting posture).
- Please try to avoid stepping on another’s mat.
- Please inform your teacher, if you have an injury, are pregnant, or need special modifications.
- Please come in quietly and join if you are running late, being mindful of where the class is. If meditating please wait until it is finished before unrolling your mat.